Another video!? - Rayman Arena - GCN - Racing Cup 2 Race 1 Dawn Sand Easy Class

 Hello! I know it's been a long while since my last upload. This is a walkthrough or gameplay video of the Dawn Sand racing level from Rayman Arena (Gamecube). I have been having trouble with recording my Wii which I use to play Gamecube games, so I don't know that I'll be able to record more videos of Rayman Arena any time soon, but the truth is that this footage was recorded over two years ago. I had footage of this level, and edited it down to make this video. I also might have footage of another racing level, but I'm not sure I will upload that or not. Anyways, thanks for watching, and however you found this blog post, good on you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO! - Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights - Chandelier Taking You Through Boxes (PS2)